How To Make Spicy Strips
Jun 07 2022 0 Comments
Xa spicy paste in the village
Ingredients: 200 grams of dehydrated soy sauce. (It is also called processed chicken, which is sold in supermarkets. Of course, it can also be substituted with other soy products, such as yuba, soga, soy, etc.).
Ingredients: 10 g of pepper powder, 8 g of pepper powder, 2 g of pepper powder, 5 g of hot pepper, thirteen pounds of frankincense, 5 g of white sesame seeds, salt, in the appropriate proportions. Raw meat and vegetable oil.
1. First, put the dried bean skin in a larger container, add the water that has not covered the dried bean skin, soak it for more than half an hour, and soak the bean skin completely.
2. After the dried bean skin is soaked, steam it in a steamer for 2 minutes, then take it out and let it cool for later use.
3. Add an appropriate amount of cooking oil to the pot. The amount of cooking oil is a little more than the usual amount of cooking. Add an appropriate amount of shallots and fry slowly over a low heat.
4. Fry the shallots until fragrant and fragrant, and remove the slag.
5. Then put the cumin powder, chili noodles, pepper powder, thirteen incense, white sesame seeds, and edible salt prepared in advance into the pot, and continue to fry slowly on a low heat to fry all the fragrance of the spices.
6. After the spices are completely fried, add the cooled bean skin, stir fry for a few times, so that the surface of the bean skin is evenly coated with the spices, stir fry until the bean skin is completely tasted, then turn off the heat, and put it out of the pot and serve on a plate. .
7. The spicy strips made in this way are not added, and they are more healthy and hygienic to eat. If you can't finish it at one time, you can store it in the refrigerator, preferably within three days.
Leave a Comment