Main ingredients: 180g high flour, 5g yeast, 18g butter, 25g sugar, 25g egg, 3g salt, 6g milk powder, 15g powdered sugar, 100g chocolate, 100g pure chocolate.
Accessories: water 90g, oil 250g.
1. Once the butter has softened, add the sugar and salt and beat with a whisk until slightly fluffy.
2. Add the milk powder and mix well, then add the eggs in several portions and mix well. Mixed cream paste, dry yeast dissolved in appropriate amount of water (according to recipe). Add the flour to the oil paste, then add the yeast and remaining water to the bread machine
3. Knead the dough
4. When the dough has fermented to 2.5 times its original size, the dough is fermented. The fermentation period is usually about 1 hour. For the fermentation test, squeeze out the gas inside with your hands and then let the dough rise to room temperature for 15 minutes.
5. Roll the dissolved dough with a rolling pin to 1.1 cm
6. Using a donut tin, cut out dough in the shape of a donut
7. Spread donut dough on a floured baking sheet.
8. After cutting off the excess dough, it can be reshaped into a ball. After resting for 15 minutes, fold and cut again. The sliced donut dough needs a second lift. Do not use high temperatures for the second fermentation of donut dough. If it's summer, cover the donut dough with plastic wrap or a damp cloth and ferment at room temperature for 40 minutes to 1 hour directly until the dough has doubled in size (in winter, put the donut dough in the oven for a... Warm water so the oven has a certain temperature and the dough rises completely). put in a pan).
9. Heat a pan, add in a pan of sourdough for donuts
10. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Flip in time until one side is browned
11. Fry the fried donuts and let them cool on the grill.
12. Melt the chocolate in a container
13. Put the fried donuts in the liquid and then place on the grill. You can sprinkle powdered sugar as desired.