Precautions for the use of tableting molds
In order to ensure the normal use of the mold, please operate in strict accordance with the instructions for use of the tableting mold:
1. After each use, the powder on the mold parts and the indenter must be removed. If the cleaning is not clean, the indenter may be stuck during use.
2. Generally, the tested items have a certain degree of corrosiveness. If they are not cleaned up in time, it may cause rust on the surface of the mold, which may easily cause the indenter to be biased and damage the mold.
3. If it is not used for a long time, the mold must be cleaned and put into the dryer with protective oil.
4. The indenter is made of hard alloy material, which has high strength and certain brittleness. It has undergone strict mapping and pressing tests before leaving the factory. As long as the user strictly follows the pressure range specified in the instruction manual Internal use will not cause damage to the indenter.
5. Usually, the mold is used, and the high pressure is generally up to 12 tons, which can meet the user's requirements.