The small dose traditional Chinese medicine powder packaging machine is suitable for the full-automatic metering packaging of all kinds of powder, powder and powder materials (biological fertilizer, feed, additive, milk powder, pesticide, veterinary medicine and other materials) with uniform fine particles and cohesionless powder materials. It can automatically complete the whole package process of feeding, metering, bag making, packaging, sealing, printing, counting, etc., and is equipped with automatic material level control. It can optionally be equipped with a vacuum cleaner, weight sorter, etc. It is widely used in food, medicine, feed, veterinary medicine, chemical industry, additives, desiccants and many other industries.
Functional characteristics of small dosage traditional Chinese medicine powder packaging machine
1. Automatic measurement, bag making, filling, sealing, cutting, counting, etc.
2. When packaging colored packaging materials, complete patterns can be obtained.
3. Stepping motor control is adopted. The system has high accuracy, good performance, low noise and good stability.
4. The embedded design of sealing * has a good heat balance ability and is suitable for various packaging materials. The sealing lines are clear and the sealing is strong.
5. The modular design is adopted, and the purpose of multiple use of one machine can be achieved by replacing different metering devices.
6. PLC control system, bilingual display screen in Chinese and English. Packaging speed and bag making length can be adjusted steplessly within a certain range without changing parts.
The whole machine design of small dosage Chinese medicine powder packaging machine conforms to GMP standard. The unit is composed of metering machine, filling machine, elevator and conveyor. It is suitable for quantitative packaging of powder, powder and powder materials in chemical, food, agricultural and sideline products industries; Such as: milk powder, starch, pesticides, veterinary drugs, premixes, additives, condiments, feeds, enzymes, etc.