There are thousands of powder types. According to the manufacturer's years of experience, most of the raw materials are suitable for tablet compression, or after simple treatment, a small part of raw materials are not suitable for tablet compression. Please refer to the following elements or consult our customer service to judge whether it is suitable for tablet compression. Please read it carefully to avoid your loss due to the failure of the machine due to raw material problems.
Raw material requirements suitable for tableting:
1. Dry powder - the raw material must be dry powder and the moisture content needs to be controlled within 5%.
2. Fluidity - the raw material needs to have good fluidity (the ideal particle size of the tableting raw material is between 20-60 mesh, and it is better to mix a small amount of fine powder), if the fluidity of the raw material is not good, it can be passed through the particle For details, please refer to (Reference: Granulation Cheats)
3. Adhesiveness——Adhesive means that the powder can be agglomerated or the powder can stick together through external force factors. if not available
4. Viscous raw materials may need to be improved by adding binders (such as: maltodextrin, sugar, starch, microcrystalline cellulose, etc.)
5. Does not contain excessive fat - if your pressed raw material contains a lot of fat, it will be difficult to form, so the raw material should not contain too much fat.