The granular material is compressed into tablets. It is mainly used in the production of the pharmaceutical industry, and is also used in chemical, food, electronics and other industrial sectors. The outer casing is fully enclosed, and the material is made of stainless steel, and the inner table is made of stainless steel, which can maintain the surface gloss and prevent cross-contamination, in line with GMP.
Brief description of product features:
1. The outer casing is fully enclosed, and the material is made of stainless steel, and the inner table is made of stainless steel, which can maintain the surface gloss and prevent cross-contamination, in line with GMP
2. The transparent protective cover can clearly see the situation of mechanical operation. And can be fully opened for easy cleaning and maintenance. The speed is steplessly regulated and can be adjusted arbitrarily.
3. The transmission system is sealed under the main body of the machine, which is an independent component that is safely separated and will not pollute each other. The transmission shaft is infiltrated into the oil pool for sufficient lubrication, reducing noise and wear.
4. The mechanically installed dust collection device can absorb the dust flying in the pressing room to realize the integration of machinery and electronics, and the operation of the machine interface is simple and easy to understand.
Raw material requirements suitable for tableting:
1. Dry powder - the raw material must be dry powder and the moisture content needs to be controlled within 5%.
2. Fluidity - the raw material needs to have good fluidity (the ideal particle size of the tableting raw material is 20-60 mesh
It is better to mix it with a small amount of fine powder).
3. Adhesiveness——Adhesive means that the powder can be agglomerated or the powder can stick together through external force factors. if not available
Viscous raw materials may need to be improved by adding binders (such as: maltodextrin, sugar, starch, microcrystalline cellulose, etc.)
4. Does not contain excessive fat - if your pressed raw materials contain a lot of fat, it will be difficult to form, so
Raw materials should not contain too much fat