Fruit Wine Press
Fruit Wine Press
About this item
- A New Theory Good Item to save your hand and time – It can assist you to squeeze the juice out of vegetables or fruit. Also can support you squeezing the nut milk bag full of pulp, and drying. Or extract honey and then compress the beeswax. Making tinctures/Cheese press/Small batches of wine/Squeeze oil.
- Safe and Healthy – Handmade, more healthy, and environmentally friendly. Compared with an electric juicer, our manual press has minimal oxidation & most nutrition.
- Easy Operation and Clean – Unique T handle design can save your energy. Just load the crushed fruits/vegetables/nut milk into the filter bag and put it into the barrel cage and then rotate down the press plate by the metal handle.
- Chopped or Grated into Small Pieces – Before you are able to use the fruit press, the fruit or vegetable needs to be chopped first or grated into small pieces.
- Multifunction Usage – Perfect for pressing soft-skinned fruits for homemade wine. Works very well as a cheese press. Press herbs after they were soaked. But this press will not work with nuts, whole lemons, or other similarly hard foods.
0.8-gallon aluminum wine or soft fruit press is ideal for pressing small soft fruits such as grapes, cherries, tomatoes, and berries. This 3-liter attractive fruit press is offered at an unbeatable price. Made from painted steel, the press features a removable straining basket that can be taken out for cleaning, and a wide stance for better stability. The fruit press has an extension tube for easy draining. You can make a lot of DIY juice at home with fun. You can also use it to press cheese with a filter bag.
Product Details and Features
Product size: 12.6×11.8×14.6 inches
material: aluminum and stainless steel
FILTER BAGS not included.
1. Fruits need to be pulped before usage.
2. Please ensure that the central spindle is fully tightened at all times.
3. Clean the press after completing your work with a pressure washer hose and brush.
4. All moving parts should be lubricated regularly using food oil.